- Arnow PM, Houchins SG, Richards JM, Chudy R. 1991. Aspergillus fumigatus contamination of lymphokine-activated killer cells infused into cancer patients. J Clin Microbiol 29: 1038-41
- Clarke JH, Norman JA, Lavery E. 1989. Some observations on contamination of animal cell cultures by the fungus Aspergillus fumigatus and suggested control measures. Cell Biol Int Rep 13: 773-9
- Doyle A, Griffiths JB. 1998. The cell: selection and standardization. In Cell and tissue culture: laboratory procedures in biotechnology, ed. A Doyle, JB Griffiths, pp. 35-52: Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
- Freshney RI. 1994. Contamination. In Culture of animal cells : a manual of basic technique, pp. 243-52. New-York: Wiley-Liss, Inc.
- Lincoln CK, Gabridge MG. 1998. Cell culture contamination: sources, consequences, prevention, and elimination. Methods Cell Biol 57: 49-65
- Papa G, Gala Trinchera GM, Donnarumma MP, Scala C, Perrella S, Schisa C. 1978. [Reiterant contaminations by "pseudomonas aeruginosa" on culture cell lines in a hospital virology service (author's transl)]. Ann Sclavo 20: 707-12
- Uphoff CC, Drexler HG. 2001. Prevention of mycoplasma contamination in leukemia-lymphoma cell lines. Hum Cell 14: 244-7
- Vierck JL, Byrne K, Mir PS, Dodson MV. 2000. Ten commandments for preventing contamination of primary cell cultures. Methods Cell Sci 22: 33-41